© 2010 Wortley Road Books. All rights reserved.
BREAKING THRU THE FIBRO FOG
TITLE: Breaking Thru the Fibro Fog: Scientific Proof Fibromyalgia Is Real.
GENRE: Non-fiction; health
AUTHOR: Kevin P. White, MD, PhD
FOREWORD BY: I. Jon Russell, MD, PhD
LENGTH: 256 Pages
- detailed glossary of terms
- list of all referenced first authors
- list of 481 scientific references
- Written for the general public (lay readers), but the detailed index, glossary or terms and 481 references make it useful for professionals (lawyers, judges, doctors) as well.
- Cover Price: $32.95 (US & CDN)
- Suggested retail price: $24.95
- Wholesale price (for bulk sales): 40% off retail price
- Websites: www.thefibrofog.com; www.wortleyroadbooks.com
- Bulk orders through: email@example.com
- Currently available as: soft-cover book (perfect bound or spiral bound)
- Soon to be available as an Ebook and audio CD
Note that, by contract, 15% of ALL PROCEEDS from the book, in all its forms (book, ebook and CD) are being donated to the American Fibromyalgia Syndrome Association (AFSA) to fund fibromyalgia research.
With a medical degree, training in two specialties and a further doctoral (Ph.D.) degree in medical research, Dr. White has been an internationally recognized expert in fibromyalgia treatment and research, fibromyalgia patient advocate, and former university Teacher of the Year. Now retired from active practice.
Kevin P. White, MD, PhD
Breaking Thru the Fibro Fog
Scientific Proof Fibromyalgia Is Real
She was an extremely busy office manager overseeing dozens of employees and operations while raising two daughters all on her own when, five years ago, she suddenly developed fibromyalgia and became unable to function in the workplace. Instead of giving up she, like Dr. White, turned to writing and design.
Wortley Road Books (WRB) is a new book publishing company based in London, Ontario Canada. Founded in 2010 by Kevin White, MD, PhD, its mandate is:
(1) To sell and publish books and music to promote local authors and musicians who are either self-published or seeking to publish for the first time, while guaranteeing them a considerably larger than industry standard percentage of profits;
(2) To raise money for a variety of charities and local non-profit organizations, by donating a percentage of proceeds from EVERY ITEM SOLD to the charity or non-profit organization of the artist’s choice.
Books and CDs being promoted and sold by WRB are currently raising funds for the following organizations:
- The American Fibromyalgia Syndrome Association (AFSA)
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Youth Opportunities Unlimited of London
- The Water School (which sends volunteers to Africa to teach villagers how to sterilize their water)
- The Karen Schuessler Singers
Further information on Wortley Road Books can be obtained at the WRB website,
www.wortleyroadbooks.com, or by calling 1-866-711-3511.
All Book Purchases Can Be Ordered Directly Through Wortley Road Books
OR By Calling 1-866-711-3511
To Learn More About Wortley Road Books Please See Below.